The Perl Renaissance is in full swing. Object frameworks and syntax have been undated, web frameworks are easy and powerful, and modules are easy to manage and install.
- Overhauling Perl’s Object Oriented framework with Moose.
- Using MooseX::Method::Signatures for beautiful classes.
- Building web applications using Dancer
- Not worrying about web servers by using Plack.
- Critiquing your code with Perl::Critic
- Write amazing regexps with named captures.
- Install new modules quickly and easily with cpanminus
- Manage Perl installations easily with perlbrew
- A whole swag of new features with perl 5.10–5.16
- Much, much more!
This site is ad-free, and all text, style, and code may be re-used under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. If like what I do, please consider supporting me on Patreon, or donating via Bitcoin (1P9iGHMiQwRrnZuA6USp5PNSuJrEcH411f).