The Perl Renaissance
(You can suggest changes to this post.)
The Perl Renaissance is in full swing. Object frameworks and syntax have been undated, web frameworks are easy and powerful, and modules are easy to manage and install.
- Overhauling Perl’s Object Oriented framework with Moose.
- Using MooseX::Method::Signatures for beautiful classes.
- Building web applications using Dancer
- Not worrying about web servers by using Plack.
- Critiquing your code with Perl::Critic
- Write amazing regexps with named captures.
- Install new modules quickly and easily with cpanminus
- Manage Perl installations easily with perlbrew
- A whole swag of new features with perl 5.10–5.16
- Much, much more!
3 Myths That Block Progress For The Poor
The belief that the world can’t solve extreme poverty and disease isn’t just mistaken. It is harmful. Read more...
This site is ad-free, and all text, style, and code may be re-used under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. If like what I do, please consider supporting me on Patreon, or donating via Bitcoin (1P9iGHMiQwRrnZuA6USp5PNSuJrEcH411f).